You'd be surprised, most moderating doesn't involve expertice and I am by no means expert. Thus this thread getting help from you all are so...
Thank you H, that idea was to put the thimble sideways for the horizontal run into the porch, I kind of settled on the 45* to go perpendicular...
Yes, like Hoytman mentioned, also the BK manual recommends two 45's and not a straight 90* and what we'll use. I thought it was clearer to say...
Tx :) Note to self, don't get the Duravent that threads together.
Yes there is a bit of room that I already used. I bought the taller pedestal, and it's sitting on 2.5" roofing pavers. Previous home he built an...
Thanks on the damper, the horizontal run is 3' to 45* and another 12" to clean out tee. Thanks Dennis, how do you get a rise, or, what adapters...
Something you said Old Nate brought me to the solution, and Backwoods Savage this allows it to face the living room properly. 3' up from stove,...
Oh Boy! Thank you for pointing that out, I understood 2', and right there under the diagram is an asterisk I did not see. [ATTACH] Including...
I've never seen punky wood here except in unusually wet areas. Also, the punky wood I have seen has been downed pine in the high country or a...
:sherlock:
[MEDIA]
Some people can be easy to please. I bought a can of freeze dried banana chips for prepping stash, husband mentioned them a few times and asked,...
Was (is) Bryan Kronberger from PA too?
I'm super appreciative friend :) One site had tree suggestions, but it was a pay membership to see those trees. Do people still use Gedcom?
:) Can you not see the chart I pasted?
[ATTACH]
Same here, except stove isn't even installed :picard: It's okay, we'll use the pellet stove as long as we need to. It needs to be cleaned again...
Thanks!! Going to try to McGyver something.
Yep, my area is on top of ancient ocean where the crust is still intact, it never broke up and percolated like most areas so the water table here...
Is there such a thing as an angled wall thimble?