HB, what's your pipe configuration on your Princess?
Eghads!! Husband used that in his 79' Blazer, unforgettable. Other one was we used Penofin on our back deck and oak front door, that stuff...
What is it?
:rofl: :lol:
We looked for years to replace husband's full size work truck (used market), the requirements were stick shift and power locks/windows. Funny...
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Once I heard it called "the creep". Every year price goes up and after 10 years is way too much compared to other...
Really? To protect the cat?
You are describing the stove we burned for 20 years and also the one we have in the fireplace now. Yep, installing a damper whether we need it or...
Thanks, we'll make it work either way :) We live in a high wind area, hurricane strength is not uncommon, so installing a damper anyway. The...
Phew! I just went and checked, it appears they are universal? (sorry for the weird pic, I had to take the pic in pitch dark, I'll add it to this...
Yes, I was. Asked him how many men work there and he stated him and the owner, and that the owner was on vacation after I already said it was YOU...
Get well soon Baby Smokinpiney , eat some awesome cafeteria food and popsicles too :)
The creator of the thread might have deleted it? Ask someone if it's still there.
only possibility I can think of is if an inappropriate post removed from the public boards was used in the pm's, and the removal is from this...
I'm sorry Larry
:picard: Uncrated the stove last night, I ordered the 10.5" H pedestal, received 8" legs. Called today, 3 people work there, Owner, his...
Lol, we have a long history with skunks over the years, this new one somehow has not been skunked. Yet. That said---husband caught one under a...
Well, pretty sure, bad smells is like rancid chemicals. I asked husband to sniff and he said she kind of like perfume. Could have been...
Ding Dong doggie ran away for almost a 1/2 hour today. I didn't realize for 20 minutes.... Glad she comes back when we call but it's not cool...
Happy Birthday Dear WoodWidow :) Have a wonderful celebration tonight.