Your very welcome Rotti. There was more intended for that set up. I had a nice tiger maple split ready to go until I started reading about...
Shop vac.
Oh there is room in there for Pee Wee too. Heh, heh, heh...
I'll have to write that one down.
Nice! What did you use for a finish?
What wood species are the pews?
It feels wrong drinking egg nog with the windows open at 65 degrees. Have a safe evening everyone.
Tums, and quite a few of them...
Yes, or IRS.
Post office and insurance company. Almost a trifecta.
We don't necessarily have a tradition of it, but if our friends are wood burners, I bring an arm load of wood over. Last weekend we visited...
When off duty... [IMG]
Your welcome, Merry Christmas Rotti.
It is sad to hear this. We hope the best and send prayers.
Congrats, when is your first GTG? I hear it is mandatory in the FHC bylaws.
Yes, there is no anonymity with Customs. At least no international incident happened in the transaction.
I put the seam on the side. Basically a pizza folded over in half. Crimp the edges and brush the top in egg wash if you like. Slice vent holes...
Well done Grizz.
We did the homemade gift swap with our good friends and neighbors next door. We figured it would be a quick visit and be on our way. We started...
Oh boy, now we are talking. The roll pan version. Wood fired oven. Cast iron goodness. | Firewood Hoarders Club