So Dave, is the yeast omitted completely in recipes you have used? The recipes I am using cut half of the yeast out from my regular dough, some...
I have a pair of Columbia boots that the leather uppers have torn away from the rubber lower. The rubber has actually ripped away at the...
That sounds good woma. I ran out of time, ambition and space on Christmas. I use a large pressure cooker for mine. 30 - 40 minutes to...
I accidentally grabbed the potato and onion filled ones once. It was a bit too strong for me. That sounds good too. Butter in the pan browns...
Pierogies sure are good. I usually pan fry them with sliced kielbasa and throw some baked beans over them in a bowl. The pulled pork looks great...
Thinner crust and edges and a little more crunch to the crust. This was a little bready. I still need to find a good dough recipe. Half the fun...
I passed on the Christmas turkey carcass due to no room in the fridge. It would have otherwise gone on the screen porch for a day or so, but not...
This was last night's meal. I am getting better with thin crust pizza but not where I need to be. My wife got me a laser thermometer so I could...
Pad Thai with chicken satay. The Pad Thai was from a box, the satay was from a recipe. This was fantastic. Coconut milk and peanut butter....
I read that first line too fast and thought, whoa... On my phone and "Christmas present" was on the next line.
o_O. I'd eat it though...
Cleanup from the holiday is well underway. I have most of the decorations put away. The tree stays up for another week. This holiday decorating...
It has expanded quite a bit. Remember the creaky floors going into the main entrance?
The post mark did it. I'll use it for sure and there is so much to choose from. I keep thinking Yakima towers for my truck to move the jon boat...
My brother got him a harmonica. He found it funny.
He asked for the camera one already. I'm glad he can't fly it for beans.
So my son crashed landed his new micro drone on the living room floor and it bounced up onto the ash lip of the Castine right side up. I go to...
Congratulations Darrin. Welcome back. There is a lot to catch up on.
Heh, heh, heh. That was great. Well deserved.
I received a nice gift card for Kittery Trading Post in southern Maine. This is excellent as there is so much to choose from. It will be a nice...