No seal, just a shot bearing. No fork, that would work well.
I am going to try to use a small steel rod down the set screw hole and flatten the pucker down on the top of the key.
No heat yet. Wd 40 to loosen it up. Two pry bars with wood behind them to work it loose. I can almost slide the wheel by hand on the shaft now.
It just sounds good. Ma. Is not even in the top 10 on the highest property tax states. Why do we stay here? I dunno, for us it is being in...
I have a two cornmeal containers. One inside for the wooden peal and one I take outside for the bricks in the oven. Although a handful thrown...
I blew a bearing on my snowblower where the shafts goes through the scoop to the impeller. I took the scoop off to access the wheel for the belt....
I am using K.A. bread flour and it is much better than the all purpose. It has a nice stretch and pretty easy to work. I'll check different...
That looks pretty durable. Nothing worse that leaky waders in a cold springtime river. I used the boots in yesterday's snow, sleet and rain....
These results sound very good. Any chance the air you are feeling is the exchange of warm air leaving the room and cooler air lower down...
I ended up going with the Tear Mender. I picked up some curved needles to. I drilled holes opposite of each other. [ATTACH] I used a long...
That sounds real good. Can't beat local fresh food
Thank you for the info. One recipe said to put in fridge overnight. I like the dough nice and warm to stretch easier. I'm going to keep reading...
I saw that post not too far back and was trying to think of where it was. I'll take a look see on that.
The patient is in surgery now...
I already bent a needle with my Mapp torch. A little overkill. Almost melted it down to nothing. I have micro drills on a foredom tool for the...
And cheers, I'll raise and tip back a glass of slightly spiked eggnog to ya.
Decent reviews on the shoe goo. I think the Woodwidow might be the ticket. I have plenty of leather scraps for backing too.
Hmm, almost like a suture. I have heavy nylon thread for tying saltwater fishing flies and heavy thread for eyelet repairs on fishing rods. So I...
I checked everywhere on the shelves, none. 3 out of 4 pies were eaten that evening. I really like plain cheese, but variety is nice.
Merry Christmas Grizz. It looks like a good time. You can't beat good food, drink and company.