Cream of tomato soup with tortellini and ground sausage and a nice sammich with Italian bread on the side. [ATTACH]
That looks like a good start. The sausage will give you the seasonings right from the get go. I use the ready made crust for pies. If you do a...
Hah, I'll take the blame. I just looked at the wiki page and found one with a bread stuffing layer cooked in a cast dutch oven. I can give...
Tourtiere. Pork pie. You can add bits of bacon to the mixture.
I knew you were up to something Pete. It looks fantastic, and you had to supersize the pics too.:rofl: :lol: Here is an older picture of one I...
Sweet collection there Pete.
Only had leftover Tourtiere to go with it.:drool:
I bookmarked that one for my brother. I am trying to get him on board with cast iron.
Or this. I had to try it out. [ATTACH] I like this size pan for eggs. They don't go running all over the place like a larger fry pan.
Sad news. Condolences from us.
I just picked this one up today from my parents. It belonged to my grandmother. Any thoughts on the brand? I read that manufacturers made...
I've made small work platforms out of a 2 x 4 or 4 x 4's with a plank screwed into them. They are set in my bench vise and give me a raised...
Heh, heh, heh. They had ya covered.
I went around the edge of the shaft with a worn flap sander so it would not be too aggeessive before starting this morning. Looking down the top...
I finally got the pulley wheel off. The key was all sorts of puckered. Drilling down from the end and using a punch to knock the high spots down...
bogydave, great idea on the sandpaper cutter. I use a palm and block sander a lot. I could mark the different widths on the board for each size....
Sister in law made these bacon covered Congo bars this past summer. [ATTACH]
Still here. Still a no go. I did the two chisel thing again using electrical tape to tape the two chisels together with a gap the width of the...
I did try two chisels of the same size. Where the bearing is shot, there is too much play back and forth. Drilling commencing...
Yeah, trying to save the wheel. I'll check prices for a new one if this isn't going to work. I heated the end and the wheel up. No luck. I...