I've been cleaning the basement a lot this weekend. I was tired of having to move things around to make room. I am determined to make the space...
Nice work. I like the color combination. I bet the planer was a screamin'. Made in the USA of local material. Sweet.
I got the key out with a drill and light taps with a punch. I'm now getting it all back together. I missed dinging the keyway up for the most...
Some are cast a little rougher than others.
I keep looking at this Griswold #3 at my Pepere's house. I took a few pics tonight. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sad news. Condolences from us.
Ok, I'll bite. I got some laughs out of this thread. These are L. L. Bean duck boot moccassins that have to be over 15 years old. They are...
[ATTACH] Just a little chicken quesadillas snack in the unmarked #5 wagner. I'm liking this pan a lot [ATTACH]
A lot of pizzy folks around here when the clock turns back in the fall. It is worse if you live on the north side of a hill, the sun drops real...
You've got that far side of the time zone thing going on.
I notice it is reasonably still light out at 4:30 pm. I like it.
I'm here just to see the autocorrects.:cool: I've met a bunch of you, and you are good people. I hope to meet up with more of you down the...
I always clean ash away from the dog house and make a tunnel through the ash on reloads to let air get under the splits. The stove cooled off...
That puts you around 20+/- feet with a liner. That should give you a really decent draft. Do you feel slight resistance when moving the air...
Wally world has good combination spin rod set ups for reasonable prices. Grab some hooks and bobber for the princess, and some small black jig...
A few thoughts here. How tall is your stack? If pretty tall, does it need a key damper in the flue? Is the ash pan door closed all the way?...
I am liking it already. It makes great pancakes as I found out this weekend. I don't know if it was already mentioned in this thread but the...
Here is our older cat, Cali, soaking up the stove heat as well as a sun spot. Not a bad way to spend her morning. [ATTACH]
Definitely a bunch of diy's folks here that want them to work for their particular stove. This thread was kicking around for a while. What y'all...
Sounds like a nice improvement. I've used incense stick smoke carefully around the house locating leaks. I have a laser thermometer now.