I set up at a few art/craft shows. I try to stick to the handmade goods shows and I've met a lot of talented folks over the years. All...
Valid point. It weighs heavy for you, but the decision has to be made in the best interest of everyone. If the length of recovery to her...
He's off to a great start. I too like the contrasting colors of the different species. I think I might have missed my calling being a wood shop...
Gas, Has your wife spent a good amount of time at a horse barn or riding school? I may have missed this in the thread. I understand the concern...
Looking good Greenstick. I have and use one of those iron bases with a wooden top when I set up at shows. An older man stopped in at my booth...
I already had the idea. I am saving my burl pieces and use these crotch pieces with beautiful grain. They are dense.
Oooooooh, that was painful to watch.
Well Seasoned Did you get to the OAK yet? I'm curious if it was snowed in.
I finished this snail today. It is a sugar maple split for the shell and apple limb for the body. I forged the eyes out of steel rod. [ATTACH]...
No snow here. Angry ocean though. Nor'east wind pretty stiff off the water. The seafoam was blowing 30 - 40 feet down the beach. [ATTACH]...
Great post, I sure do remember. Apple limbs from my dads tree. Cherry and some nice cherry burls from my brothers back yard. Red oak from my...
I love heavy rolls with gravy. Oh, ya gone nautical there for a second. I am subscribing for the food. Who is taking the cast iron out?
Right. Up here we had the great flood of 1936, Blizzard of 78, the no name storm, April fools storm. No names. Just hype is all.
Storms should be named after mother-in-laws.
We just caught a few episodes. Good stuff. We finished a few episodes of "still game", that is a good one too. We needed subtitles though.
Nice use of the RAS on those notches on the legs.
Nice work. I have that mortise set up for my drill press too. The t-track is a nice addition for really precise set ups. That shelving should...
That makes sense Woodwidow. We have homemade spaghetti sauce once a week and a beef or chicken stew once a week this time of year. We also have...
So I have to ask. If I make up a few quarts of chicken stew and can it, will it taste just as good a few months down the road? Do the noodles...
Your food threads never dissapoint. They may not all be to my liking in taste of food, but they look right out of a fine restaurant. Amazing...