I sent mine this morning. Its' going to be close...but it is on the way. :yes:
Either one. I use a drill press for better control. I have a single and double cutter bits, both work pretty fast.
Nice pictures everyone. Have a great holiday season and a Merry Christmas. [ATTACH]
The prices and quality are all over the place. I just needed two sizes and bought the Diablos at HD. I just don't use them much and they work...
Welcome Aframe. I like that box a lot. It has a nice rustic look to it. I made one a few years ago repurposed from an old oak bureau. I used...
We've shifted to online more this year. We don't mind going to the store, but lately the store shelves are out of what we are looking for, and it...
I'll admit, I looked too. I didn't see the item. Just trying to help identify it. :whistle: