X2
I would call that a success too. Hard to pass up easy scores like that. How much wood do you burn in an average Winter down there?
Yeah, always an evolution with making firewood. I've been evolving too in storage and handling. Less handling of big rounds the better. How's...
I give you a lot of credit Steve. :salute: Having seen your location firsthand its not the easiest spot to move and store wood. Envious of...
Do you have empty racks where you can take some of the oak and stack it there until ready? Split the heartwood smaller and stack on its own as...
Sadly it was the SECOND time it was done. We bought it used in 2015 or 16 and doesn't get used that much. Both times I was running an errand and...
The transmission went on our Nissan Murano a couple years ago. I got sticker shock at the quotes to replace it. It is very clean for a 2011 with...
Nice looking stacks. Are you located in a drier area of AZ where that will season quicker?
I guess you get the "YOU SUCK" award today Kieth! :rofl: :lol:
Well in his defense he does have to travel a distance to score any wood based on what I've seen in his threads. Plus there's not too many to...
Asplundh is no longer allowed to use top handle saws from what I was told back in the Winter.
Ill keep what I have listed on FBM up with no new ones. The only thing I don't like is the guy is farther than I like to go. I charged an extra...
Most of my BL comes from storm clean up wood and downed trees from a couple storms four years ago. Ill just have to get an earlier start this...
Nice load Eric! :thumbs: The well traveled hoarder! I checked my BL stack this morning and nothing missing! :whistle:
Gave him the waiver form on Friday. He called last night saying he was waiting to get the okay from his brother. When I was there the mulberry...
He messaged me and will take a 100 pcs of oak. I have chestnut oak split smaller from January of last year. It'll be drier than any other oak...
Forgot this from a recent score. Chinese chestnut.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I always marvel at all end grains. Yeah that BL is some hard stuff. Ive seen BL with 3/4 growth rings. That BL cutting board would be sweet.
Those pics are such eye candy! Never tire of them Joe. How's the "bite" feeling?
Thinking that was the same cell that shut me down for a bit. I heard the thunder, then some sprinkles and took a while for the heavy rain to hit....