You mean you spent your birthday on the roof??? :picard: Looks really good. I guess you can be added to the calico roof shed list. Time to...
Very true based on my experience too.
Good stuff again there Eric. Ill take Goldilocks oak over big oak any day! Did your teenager give you a hand?
X2. Don't score it often but not that stringy IME unless rounds sit for an extended period. I think if its split frozen its less stringy too.
Finally got back there today to buck and remove. Lots of hollow with rot and pileated woodpecker damage. [ATTACH] Some huge grubs in the...
:rofl: :lol: :cool: Pics or it didn't happen Skeeter!!!
When my folks divorced back in the 70's my mom got little trees from the state and planted them in the open space in the back yard. She also had...
Happy Birthday Sandhillbilly :handshake:
:bug: Very impressive amount there. :thumbs: Storms can create a lot of free wood. Will you gather up more or on hold for a while? Oh, and...
Your all heart Dave! :rofl: :lol:
Perfect set up! I like it :thumbs: Delivered 30 bundles yesterday. Finally hooked up with a FBM order for ten smoker bundles. Delivered six...
Half cord load of mulberry delivered today.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Congrats on your first shag! :thumbs: Good stuff there. Yeah that bark is the hardest IME. I've seen sparks when cutting in low light and it...
I already do that with my truck! :picard: Although your trailer is nice for the occasional mill log I find.
Happy Birthday Kevin Chvymn99
Some real nice wood so don't blame you. And the odds are dang good you'll be going back. :saw::tree:
...and you didn't buy any bar oil!!! :faint:
Peabody museum in New Haven...one city South of me. Her and I went there the same time I joined FHC in Feb 2019. Petrified Wood
I resemble that remark!:emb:
Scrounging the buZZsaw way...I like it! Perfect when you can back right up to it. Nice grab there Jeff! :thumbs: