:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: That was a good one Eric. Got a good LOL out of me!
I did refer a customer who answered my CL ad to Eric Wanderweg last year as he was a lot closer to him than I. Guy got some great wood and its my...
Why not? I almost did! ;)
Grieving the loss of FHCer Buttermilk. I will have fond memories of a fellow "Brad" who also drove a white Ford PU and was very passionate about...
Those smaller volumes are great. My quarter cord of mulberry sale turned into a half. I have a couple regulars in the heating season that take...
They have their chimney sweep and the fire dept. on speed dial! :rofl: :lol:
I have several dewalt tools with the 20v batteries hence the reason I got the chainsaw. One of my first cordless tools was a DeWalt 12volt drill...
I recently purchased a lightly used one. Doesn't match a gas powered saw but has its place in the arsenal. I used a 5/32 file to sharpen....
Always fun to check those out and use your FHC imagination. Ive never processed slab wood other than a few scraps from buzz-saw's mill. Years...
She's a beer drinker too? :whistle: :cheers:
Somehow missed this thread. Looks like a GTG may be in order. FHCers bring goats and weed whackers. Id have the same "problem" Jeff if I had...
My guess is its green (variety, not fresh cut) ash. It seems to be denser and stringier based on my experience. Any bark pics of it cezar?
Looks like some good stuff. Gonna keep you busy for a while. Has your source of wood from work dried up Jim?
OMG! This is so sad. He was very active recently and I very much enjoyed seeing his posts and pics as well as joking around with him. I know he...
That's the positive...at least its stocked. Been there done that myself. My one regular postponed til Friday as she was working yesterday. Had a...
X2
You folks get some brutal cold there. Here in Southern NE we seldom get a cold snap (single digits) for a few days. Big news when it does....
Im probably the only one who would agree.
If'n you remember I wasn't close to finishing mine when I started filling it!:emb: [IMG] Im planning a couple additions. One was supposed to...
The sun makes a world of difference. The super hot and humid days I was firewooding was spent in the shade. In the sun, forget it, not...