Found this little guy at my score recently. Tried to sell me car insurance! :D [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Baby garter snake under a split found...
Random remnants of partial stacks that never got sold, got wet and or uncovered. Some was recent cut deadwood. Some of the oak was 3-4 years....
Mixed hardwood load of old inventory wood. Some past its prime. Red oak, red maple, sugar maple, beech, sassafras and tulip poplar for the most...
I beg to differ! :rofl: :lol:
Delivered a half cord to a new customer this afternoon. I spied this stack of fruit wood that turned out to be apple. He cut it down himself...
Him and I had mentioned it before the "incident". buzz-saw is more than welcome to give it a go. If you do go buddy, give my regards to Karen...
I thought of that this morning. I wonder what Scotty Overkill's reaction would be to receive a $100 check from some lady in Connecticut.
thread posted
This is a rather drawn out post about an incident that happened yesterday at my score that i'd like to share. Right Around the Corner I had...
First sale of the season to a regular customer. Mixed half cord. Mostly red maple, cherry, and ash with some black birch and beech.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Load of red maple cut yesterday[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some nice looking rounds. Level ground is a huge plus at a score. Tree service lengths are always a PITA:hair: Will you recut to your length or...
Fun morning yesterday. "Easy" park, cut and load. buzz-saw in action.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] He took the oak (see post #13 above for his...
Thats a great idea! :sherlock: Why didn't I think of that. Mebbe I'll do that with the PU too! :rofl: :lol: :tree:
My fellow CT hoarders can attest to the availability of roadside wood in the parts. Ease and quality of wood my main criteria. Plus the fact its...
Too bad we didn't live closer. Our hoards may be a bit bigger me thinks!
Coming home last night I spotted this pile of logs. Red oak and red maple literally right around the corner and 1/4 mile from my driveway. Tree...
jeez, and I thought I overloaded a wheelbarrow! :picard:Get an 8 cubic foot one with dual wheels and never go back.
Great system. :thumbs: I've done the same every now and then. Lately its been just split it off the PU. Luckily I can back up to half of my...
Better go back and get that crotch wood then! Even if he is your only customer its worth it knowing he is happy and you can keep him supplied. A...