I actually posted a thread about having a hydro level when splitting Does a Hydro Need to be Level When in Use?
I hadn't either till I scored some a year ago. Same thread mentioned in post #4 above.
Looks like sugar maple to me. I've heard of black maple, but never of the variety Chud mentioned.
Im available for adoption! :D and I'm housebroken! :rofl: :lol:
Nice not having to advertise. CL/FBM is like that. My FBM ads were slow all Summer and near the end I had a few sales. Nothing gangbusters but...
Just seeing this thread. Nice load Jim. Id be stacking into that truck too. Havent seem the bed of my truck since last year! :emb: Just got a...
I didn't know you advertised last year?
I went by there about 530 and the wood still there. You wanna cut a load again tomorrow? My only offer as I'm not gonna beg you to go! :D
Sweet. Let it sit there for a month or two in the sun to get a good head start drying. I like that rack of splits next to your house. Gets lots...
Im never gonna hear the end of that! :picard: All in funny. :rofl: :lol:
Actually one of the coolest guys I've gotten scores from. Right before I joined FHC he stops at one of my roadside cuts and offers some logs in...
Was it dry enough? It was last September I cut it. Some is buried in the bundle wood shed to be used by years end if all goes well. I happened...
IIRC she did say that I would be a witness to her writing out the check. I did like one response of going to the charity in person.
Makes a world of difference. Easier is gooder in my book.
Some nuts from the tree in question.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Same yard from my Don't Choke...I'm Taking Oak! score. Guy had a small sugar maple and a dead twin pignut hickory taken down. Meat looked good...
Slow but steady got it done. Sometimes the prep work takes longer than the actual harvest. Good you got it done safe. Those look nice and solid...
Even though you didn't accomplish your goal, I'd say you made out very well. :thumbs: Talking firewood seems to lead to more firewood at times....
Nice looking set up there Steve. Sure beats cribbing the ends I have a similar rack and a couple things I learned. Be sure the blocks are...
Nice load of wood and nice trailer. :thumbs: Great to put a face to the user name Bigadbob Welcome to the FHC:handshake:. Great to have you.