Ive been telling Eric that for years!
Nice looking stacks my friend. :thumbs: I see your going back to hand splitting?:axe:
Black Walnut! :rofl: :lol:
Load of pignut hickory[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sorry for the confusion there ES. Thought you were BMB? Do you hand split your firewood?
One tire was completely flat on the hydro today. Kind of a PITA to blow it up but I got it done. I noticed cracking in the tire once inflated....
Missed all the updates Mike. Good wood in the limbs. Will you burn that as SS wood or just mix with regular sized splits. The rare instance I...
Bark pic looks like sugar for the most part, but with claims to red maple too. Now that I see more leaf pics I'm saying a hybrid of some sort....
Worked on the hickory this afternoon. Limb wood wasn't chipped and I was surprised to find it in the woods. A little work to get it out but...
[ATTACH] Half cord of cherry[ATTACH]
I have the tree services number if you were thinking about having it dumped at your place? I drove by there twice today and wood still there. On...
I don't really. And unless they unloaded it with a skid steer at his place I doubt he'd take it. Good thing I don't have the room that jo191145...
I had some KCT mixed in with a cord of HL S/S from Summer 2020 that I sold late last Winter. I gave a few pieces to Eric Wanderweg to try....
He harvested all the wood legally on his own property Dave! :D
Story of my life right there! :rofl: :lol:
Bet your stacks smell great too!
Its not all about the volumes of wood it's the camaraderie we share in anything firewood related among others with the same "crazy" addiction. I...
He's a DISTANT second! Maybe 100 more cords and he'll be a close second. Kinda wish mine looked like that again!
Honestly I'd love to cut another load from there. That's was nice wood and easy Pickens too.
Tree service was coming this week to take logs. Not sure on chips though.