Drove by around noon and the logs were gone. The husband was there raking up. I kept going.
Id use a chain saw! :saw: :D All kidding aside, good luck and be safe. Post a video if you can.
First he says he doesn't need anymore wood and now this!:faint: Mods may be in talks to revoke your FHC membership!:picard:
I took them off the truck and had them in a wheelbarrow near the deck and when I went outside this morning it smelled great.
In the pic with your son I noticed what looks like some birch/Aspen? Would that get priority over the DF? What is the ratio of soft vs hardwoods...
Way to get it done Mike! :thumbs: Did Truckaa give you a hand? Cools the way the ends can be different colors. Mebbe a little FHC rounds...
I know the feeling all too well. I'm jelly of all the storage you have! I only looked quick at the pics and only stopped at the one of your son....
Thats the wrong attitude! :picard: :heidi: This is the FHC after all. Just messing with you buddy. Cash must have quite the stash. Hard...
Eastern white pine.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Got the rest of the limb wood out. Assembled the rack and filled. Forgot to take pics..[ATTACH]
Its a Stihl! :dex: :saw: Oh wait...were you referring to your wife?:emb:
Thanks Gary! :handshake: I split a couple rounds to bundle sized splits. Ill do the same for the rest of it. Ill be going back eventually for...
Scrounged this at the dump yesterday. I think its apple, maybe crab apple. Is there any difference in the two for smoking?[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Got a text inquiring about hickory bundles yesterday early afternoon. Didn't see it until later as I was leaving the dump (with some scrounged...
Load of brush from a small removal I did yesterday. Yielded a heaping wheelbarrow. Norway maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Split the load right off the PU on Wednesday. Rickyblazin would be proud! Had some rounds occupying the rack it will be stacked in so split...
Yikes! o_O You may have told me that and I forgot. Lucky to be in one piece.
Those cribbed ends are a thing of beauty.:thumbs: Sorry to hear of your injury. Take it slow. If it persists get it checked out. Seems like...
Uh oh. Wasn't aware of your wrist? Recent injury? Arthritis?
We're used to it! :eek: :D