That was beautiful jeff. Happy anniversary you guys.
I like you hot dog cooker. Could do a few at a time.
We always called them mustard when I was young.
Welcome. We like pic, lots of them, fogs and beer.
Ya with having the window cracked our furnace has kicked on also.
Not yet but our temps have been in upper 40s at night and highs in mid to upper 60s.
Good to hear Dennis. Tell her hi for me.
I am another parent who didn't have car seats. They did have baby carriers that you could use a seat belt with. Came in handy when you had to...
X2
Beautiful view and congratulations. How many acres?
You go Carol. Good job.
I like your description better than mine. Lol
That was awesome to watch. Was like watching a pack of lions on a fresh kill but no fighting lol
Amazing what you find in the dogs water bowl in the kitchen. Had to catch him once as he jumped out of the bowl. Outside ya go. [ATTACH]
I am surprised she hasn't posted yet. Lol. But I really think she is using the woods to enjoy the drive and site seeing. :rofl: :lol:
A generator and a heater maybe. :rofl: :lol:
Lol she will never have her fill
Good afternoon everybody. Hope everyone is having a good day. As Chaz said we got cable. Supposed to do it Tuesday evening but the tech that...
I like that. Humm wonder if I steal the line from her it would work on Chaz. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Beautiful.