Calling T.Jeff Veal he should be able to ans this question.
Both of the sound good I haven't had them in years
Just wondering, since it is a new stove, have you had any fires in it yet? From my understanding, and gang correct me if I am wrong please, but...
Well got the food today to feed the guys this weekend. Last I heard 4 guys coming up. Hopefully will take care of that roof real quick. Picks...
That had to suck but glad you were able to get it started.
Clear blue skies and 66 with a little breeze. For me a little on the cool side but felt kinda good with unloading the groceries for this weekend.
Man that sucks. Hope they got the person responsible.
Happy birthday.
I did spell here wrong. We are putting a mew metal roof on this weekend.
X2
Roof is hear. [ATTACH]
One small correction, i broke 5 ribs. Glad to hear your ok.
M Man, nice score.
Why rejects?
:rofl: :lol:
I love you too dear. :rofl: :lol: :heidi:
Behave now. Lol I have been a Bills fan ever since I was born. But hey, at least they got to the super bowl.
X2.
Glad to hear it sounds like she is adjusting well. Hopefully the kiddo is doing well also.
Oh your getting ready to through that cup in the fire. Good idea. Lol :rofl: :lol: hey I'm a Bills fan. What can I say.