Beautiful looking up there. Pops aren't to bad either.
Ya looked like the site was up and down today. Did catch it for a few minutes before this afternoon but just letting our guru take care of it.
Good afternoon all. Thanks for sharing all your pics of your vacation with us. Really enjoyed them. Hope your mom is doing well with the start of...
Welcome Andy. We do like pics, dogs, and beer as you probably know already
Growing up we just called it horse chestnut. Would always go up and grab a few nut as they always smooth once ya took the shell off.
His feet got cold. Lol
Good afternoon all. Not much going on. Rain came in about 1;15. This was the warmest morning. We have had in a few weeks. Have been getting up...
Do you have a large drip tray on the bottom? I will take some of that.
My only grandson just turned 12 the beginning of this month.
Congratulations to you and your buddy.
Welcome wheelhouseiron. Yes we do like pics. But also beer and pets. And thank you for your service. Chaz and I are both AF vets.
I put my hand in front of my face and ducked lol
Man I am glad that I don't watch those teams, would have been a spoiler. We like to record the games then we can fast forward through the...
Had brats for lunch yesterday and had delmonico's last nite. Got pics of the brats but not the steaks. [ATTACH]
Good to hear that. Makes ya feel better.
Yes I haven't got a pic yet. He parked it where I couldn't get a good pic. Thanks Chaz.
Finishing up the front. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Well the back is done as is lunch and there back at it working on the front. Will be hard to get any pics because I can't get...
She looks so relaxed. :thumbs:
Have fun with munchkin.