I have enough IT experience to know that if I can't get in here to check another site and if its working then the site is down and have to sit...
Lol just connection issue and then couldn't get them deleted. After that I gave up for the weekend. Lol
Thanks Grizzly Adam
Ok things are still a little wacko out here. Administration I have an accidental triple post out here. Can you delete two please. Grizzly Adam,
Kinda sorta but not really familiar with them. Have heard of them but more familiar with Corning. That is more in my area.
I am going to have to try that.
A couple of years ago I had a 20' gutter installed. Seamless with down spouts. It only cost us about $200.
Now that was a neat way to make an entrance. Beautiful woodworking
Have fun. A group pic would be great too.
Welcome to FHC. You will learn a lot out from these folks. Great group. We do like dogs, beer and lots of pics.
I missed this but how much do you normally put in?
Great job guys.
Well if not, with the cooks they have, I am sure it will be great.
Ah man, the pig last year was great.
Well you said before going on vacation that you needed more sheds, there you go. Get to work. Lol. Nice score.
Lol. You go girl
Love the look on his face.
Man Molly you got it made. Your own personal scronger who cuts it to length for you. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::yes:
Nice outfit Lol do the dogs know to stay away from the hives when you go? The hives that died off do you have to purchase new bees or will wild...
Hey T.jeff we are the same temps. I know it rained before it got light out but Chaz said it had been sprinkling at the shop. Been watching the...