That did it. Thanks.
I couldn't read it either.
Glad you made it. No rain? What about this morning? We have had rain most of morning. 43 out and don't think it is going to get any warmer....
Chaz does ours at 18". I like smaller splits.. we have two stacks in the house for burning. His and hers. I have trouble man handling the...
Welcome to FHC. As you can see, many knowledgeable and helpful people here. You will like it here. We do like pics, beer and dogs. My...
Have a safe drive Molly. Here in. Swny it is raining and 52 degrees. Hope the weather in Ohio is better than last year.
You go Blondie. Keep it up. Keep fighting.
Considering where you will be headed this weekend, do you think they will care. :rofl: :lol:
Being a teacher is advantageous. You know the kids and that is half the battle. I like going through the scout leader of boy scouts. They know...
Lol that is a perfect description of her.
We started out with a buddies sons. Just stacking but then the hit 16 and on to better things. They were in boy scouts. So 2 yrs ago, Chaz knew...
Have they ever used the wood stack for scratching and knocked it over?
It is starting to look pretty bare. Think you need to get more wood in and c/s :rofl: :lol: good job jrider.
Afternoon all. We had a high of 60 yesterday and today it is 80. One day next week we are going to have a high of 53 and low of 33. Burrr There...
Hope you plan on taking some pics of the splitting fest. Gotta share the fun ya know.
Do they have sweet pickles at that festival? I hate dill.
Lol you can always go to Dicks while she foes her shopping.
When you have pets, sometime you have to make those hard decisions and it is never easy.
Sorry to hear that. I hope the antibiotics help.
Thanks for sharing.