Thanks for posting link.
Tried got fox 8 but couldn't find it.
Yea I like them because you know there is a good possibility that it happened. Lol
T.Jeff, hope the meeting went well and she is doing great in therapy. Safe driving today.
DexterDay how did you find out about the goat? I can hear your insurance agent after he got done talking to you about a claim being filed....
It takes time to learn new things. And you just joined.:thumbs:
X2
:rofl: :lol: How big is chore list?
Beautiful lab's.
Here is the fire from Friday night.[ATTACH] Just getting started.
All good when you get to spend time with your dad and be productive at the same time.
Tue, Wednesday and Thursday do not look nice.
It was nice and relaxing and warm. Can't get any better than that.
Glad to hear she is doing well. How's the hunting going for her?
I have thought about her off and on and been wondering how she is doing.
Me to.
And I am getting ready to watch my Hawkeye's. Chaz is out taking care of fall work that needs to get done before the white stuff show's her...
As jo said, Woodstock IS. We have one and love it. We use to get a ball of newspaper and just before we started the fire place it on top. Then...
Thanks for the pics guys.
I think I found one yesterday that was all brown. It was tiny. Was found in my tub so caught it and released it outside.