LOL your territory is safe; he's way up in the north end of Canton. I might have mentioned you and your various funny highway escapades in passing...
It gets stranger yet. According to one source I read, mulberry trees can start out as male, become female, then revert to being male again. :bug:...
Glad it all worked out in the end. Nice move removing the power head. I had to do that yesterday while bucking a large red oak at my uncle’s...
Time to segue into an amusing side story. Back in the winter time I gave a coworker a few days worth of black locust to try out as he was used to...
I had to look it up but apparently mulberry trees are either male or female, (called dioecious) with berries occurring only on female trees. That...
Tree ID based on logs alone takes time to learn (I’m still learning myself) What I found helpful is to learn to recognize and remember the subtle...
Respectfully, look back to your last thread as a reference. The 2 species you’re asking about here were pointed out there previously....
This isn’t a mondo hickory tree. ;)
Agreed it’s in the buckeye/horse chestnut family. Not a true chestnut but the fruit does resemble one. Pretty tree regardless, and I don’t think...
I still have the guy’s business card in my wallet and yes a lot of those trunks are snagged on massive bittersweet vines or other trees. I doubt...
:whistle::whistle::whistle: Yeah about that… I’m done trying to fit that into some kind of time frame. Back in the winter I was thinking late...
The Aldi find of the year. It tastes like they used ghost peppers in the recipe; it’s got a fruity heat to it. Can’t wait to glaze some wings with...