Just freehand. The outer 2-3” was all punk so I figured I’d zip some off first.
Nope :emb: I may go back, but it’s very low priority at the moment. Too many other non-hoarding activities that take precedence first.
This white oak log about 20’ into the woods has been on my radar. As part of a deal I made with a coworker where he gave me his old Cub Cadet...
As of mid-April I really thought I was done with hoarding until next winter. Pffft! Opportunity after opportunity came, and although I didn’t get...
I'd take that any day of the week, especially if I lived in conifer country.
Almost looks like Chinese chestnut again, but I’m not 100% on that.
Right you are, aerator. Heck, I probably won’t use it for several years, until after I regrade my backyard and replant actual grass (my backyard...
Picked up the mower deck earlier this afternoon and got it mounted just now. I really like how there are no tools required to mount/remove it,...
The last silver maple I got a couple years ago was a huge open grown yard tree and near impossible to split the trunk wood by hand. Some of the...
I kind of forgot about the radishes I planted in between a couple rows of potatoes. I’ve been lucky this year in that the voles/chipmunks haven’t...
One of these. I’m sure you’ve seen them around. It’s my understanding the weeping branches are grafted onto a straight trunk for a rootstock but I...
Black cherry out here gets pretty twisty which can get frustrating. The only really bad time I had splitting cherry was some long-dead and...
Bit the bullet and went to TSC for some new front shoes (to the tune of $89/pc :hair:) gave it a quick wash and took it for a spin around the...
brenndatomu nailed it. :handshake: Dirty point contact. Fired right up and ran decent. [MEDIA]
I didn’t even think of that but I just looked it up and yeah it’s got points.
Well, I went out and bought a fresh battery tonight since the one that was in there was over 10 years old and wouldn’t take a charge. I then...
The top surface of the leaves on white is glossy, and on red it's dull. I think red leaves are larger too. I know there are a handful of red...
White mulberry definitely :drool:
Next order of business… stripping the Craftsman down before scrapping it out. This might actually be the start of a build thread in the next year...
Red oak. See the faint light colored radial lines on the end grain? Those are found on all oak species. [ATTACH]