I’ve got a funny-ish story. I posted this on Craigslist about 3 weeks ago. It’s all the leftover 4” corrugated/perforated drain pipe from my...
The word “woke” naturally arose as the inverse of the long oft-heard, also pejorative “far-right” coined to discredit certain personalities, their...
I was born in 84' but was huge into the 80s BMX bikes in the mid-late 90s. Back then you could pick one up at a garage sale for next to nothing....
I saw last night that there would be heavy rains today so I capped off this stack :whistle: I’m keeping the tractor under it for now until I...
When you live on the windy treeless high plains, I’m sure any wood you’ve got on hand to keep the family warm constitutes “good” firewood :)
According to every resource I’ve seen, white oak has been in decline for decades due to multiple reasons. Red is certainly more prevalent here....
Not yet :emb: I should just go for it next spring rather than more roadside scrounging near my work. There’s probably an entire season’s worth of...
It takes a special kind of dedication to seek out the behemoths like that. Last month I processed the last of a 30” scarlet oak that came down at...
3 or 4+ year old oak is superb. Good dead-of-winter overnight wood, and in small amounts excellent shoulder wood. Ash… at this point I’d rather...
Wayyy overthinking it but here goes :) Any species has their pros and cons when it comes to heating their home. Nevertheless I think most will...
My MS170 has been temperamental for sure. It was running decent in the cooler weather, but now it’s acting up. It’s fine if I’m on the throttle...
Welcome John, good to have you here :handshake: My father-in-law lives not too far from you (Butler PA) Nice area.
As someone who does a lot of drilling, I found that video extremely satisfying :loco: :crazy: :)
Second picture looks like dogwood ThomH123. Superb firewood IMO. buZZsaw BRAD gifted me a few rounds last year.
The end result of my life choices when I was younger mandated I change my drink of choice. I guess I’ve been boycotting all of them for years now?...
Agreed, which is why I took things rather hard a couple years ago when my employment was threatened if I didn’t do as I was told.
No need (or desire) to get more. Still have one and a half holzhausens full of pine if I need it for sap boiling. Next I have to make a pen for...
The fervor is waning in this 80 degree heat :picard: Bucked to length and split today. This should be enough for maple syrup season (I’m going to...
That's a bit uhhhh... much :picard:
That was 22 seconds of violent combustion awesomeness :thumbs: