Did you think 50hp was a bit excessive for a lawnmower? One could probably mow fields of bamboo with that machine :rofl: :lol:
That's who get mine when they sit in the house too long, or if I leave them on the plant too long and they turn into dark green baseball bats....
They've been plastering the news cycle with it lately. If not for that, I wouldn't know it because at least here things have been... normal....
Silver, not sugar.
Yeah buddy! Heck of a deal @ $5/each :thumbs:
Eerily, yes. Like something in between George Orwell's 1984 and CS Lewis's Screwtape Letters.
Heady stuff.
I like it. Neat, tidy and simple :yes:
For sure. I usually burn it when I’m home to reload often, or mixed with hardwood. Choking down the air trying to get more burn time doesn’t work...
When I started burning pine/spruce/hemlock regularly in 2020-2021, I noticed I actually had LESS creosote during my yearly fall clean out. Even...
These are just ____ wing talking points not actual problems. ~ lots of people, probably.
Quiet in my neighborhood yesterday evening until about 8:45 when the sky got lit up from several locations. It was only about 15 minutes of mayhem...
Sharp eye there. Yeah unfortunately I brought in more poison ivy with the root balls of the saplings. It’s small enough now to where I can...
Normally deer here will browse young shoots of trees, but I haven’t seen any deer in my yard (yet) A coworker of mine lives way out in the sticks...
Maybe it’s a Connecticut thing then. We all have a stick up our you-know-what in the constipation errr constitution state :whistle: On Saturday...
I don’t know about your area, but in mine I just went out for a 2 hour drive and didn’t see a single house with cars parked out front indicating...
I have wild rabbits all over my yard but they don’t bother anything, not even my lettuce. The biggest pests here are the squirrels and chipmunks.
My lone swamp white oak seems to be hanging on. It leafed out this spring (I planted it here last year, it got chomped to ground level by...
One Osage survived the onslaught of the squirrels, out of the THOUSANDS of seeds I planted. It’s not doing too well. It’s under attack. First...
Fast forward a few weeks and this black walnut has just about overgrown it’s protective cage :thumbs: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]