Back in December last year I obtained permission to cut as much as I wanted at the dollar general at the bottom of my road. There are mostly black...
Fitness transcends political ideology. Framing fitness as a construct of extremism on one side in order to elevate the level of acceptance of the...
Looks like a scraper of sorts. I could use an implement like that in the springtime when cleaning out my chicken run. Or if there's a layer of...
The Polish community here in CT is very large. I think some of the best pierogis I've had were covered with sauerkraut.
I would definitely do that, but add some horseradish for a little kick. :)
Powder post beetles typical on honey locust. Makes an unsightly mess but they won't dissolve your stacks completely ;)
I took a walk down to the river just now. I couldn’t see the actual Connecticut River since I’d need a canoe, but here’s a couple pictures of a...
For anybody that wants to understand the true nature of the apparatus, I encourage you to look into the Church Committee, Project MKUltra, and the...
Here’s something out of the ordinary. While hiking a ridge this morning looking for blueberries with my son, I passed through a large grove of...
Thanks for sharing. I had no idea they sold Fiskars at Ocean State. That place can be a hidden gem, especially for garden/outdoor and pool supplies.
Not my observation, but what my sister in San Francisco came across this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Did you come across any of these reforestation plantings while you were there? It’s my understanding that when the first Norsemen stepped foot...
Maybe I’ll fine a use for it as-is, for a ridge beam or something.
Dimensional lumber score :thumbs: I don’t know what I need the galvanized steel pipe for, but I’m going to need it. I’m sure some can relate ;)...
PM sent.
I feel left out too. Somehow Maryland (south of me) is in on the show but Connecticut’s not? I’ve only seen them once in Alaska in 1999.
I don’t disagree :zip:
If the people in charge of regulating corporate welfare didn’t profit from it, we would’ve done away with it a long time ago ;)
Yeah, I think they call it the normalcy bias. Only in this case, it’s kind of inverted. Abnormal bias, or something along those lines. One must do...
Most people: [ATTACH]