I think that is about your only option without leaving the stove cool down much. I had one with a bow in it, what I did was to make a "silicone...
You gonna fool around and be done with this before the weeks over! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
FarmerJ ?
X2! :binoculars:
I agree, this looks like an easier build than the Stihls...and nice to have that extra documentation/list too! :thumbs:
Depends on the engine...a modern Honda...mmm, maybe...an old 471 Detroit, nope! :rofl: :lol:
For price maybe...not specs...at least not here! Wish I could buy at state bid prices...can't beat 'em!
Sounds like someone ran out of his viagra...
While that all too often may be true, it can not be a blanket statement...first hand experience with it...
Good move...it helps...been there...sorry that you are now.
Ha...never heard that one before! Dunno about that...the local Case dealer seems to do pretty well...and it seems like almost every city runs Case...
I think we can all agree on that one!
[ATTACH]
wildwest , WeldrDave , MasterMech , Eric VW , and all the other mods, thanks for your efforts here, we appreciate it! I had noticed a a gradual...
Doesn't your "firewood" come with a free pallet?! :p Nice score WW!
And yet it does, or will... [ATTACH]
Yup, post #10.
All the stoves I've ever messed with that had a blanket have a weight on them that is supposed to keep it from getting sucked up the flue...with a...
That blanket, or the baffles themselves being out of place will make a stove work poorly for sure!