Don't do it...you are making a creosote factory due to the masonry sucking the heat out of the pipe, BTDT, it'll never warm up enough to not...
Do you have an auxiliary tank? If you have a Huskee 22 ton the tank only holds about 3.5-4 gallons filled to the full mark...at least mine did,...
28.26 sq in...but your point is still valid. Getting rid of as many 90* elbows as possible helps with spillage too...
:rofl: :lol: Big uglies sometimes end up hotties...with a smokin ash :whistle:
Heck, the skeeters probably still won't bite you!
Here's a mid build pic...the OEM Huskee suction port is right behind the pump there... [IMG]
On the splitter I just built I kinda wanted a pump with a 90* inlet, but the one I got was straight...I mounted the pump with the inlet facing...
A what? Edit, oh, you mean a mule pro?
Well hello there...welcome back to FHC! Somebody has to have them, as I've seen pumps with that fitting not yet attached...I wonder if the surplus...
Don't have any softwoods?
We had some flurries today...big fat ones...probably 2" diameter! Back to rain now though...
BSB would be down there in it! :rofl: :lol:
This ^ ^ ^ regular JB won't hold this worth a poop
$?
Yup, that pretty much boils it down for me! :rofl: :lol:
Boy, you guys are puttin a hurtin on their pallet pile! :thumbs:
I agree...not good either way, but the "choice" part of it has extra sting...
Just FYI, rock wool can take very high temps, but, it cannot take direct exposure to flame, unlike ceramic fiber insulation
If you have a stove shop nearby, see if they will give you a few pieces of scrap ceramic wool blanket material...its what they use to insulate...
Yes