I cut a thin "puck" to fit that same worn spot on mine...put a little gasket sealer on it and then ran the cylinder rod up tight against it to...
Looks like it ought to make some heat! Just FYI, that black adjustable elbow on the liner there won't last too long...might wanna order a SS one...
[IMG]
I've done Pam and Pledge, both :yes:
Not sure its even 1...barely if it is...
Lightweight...:p :rofl: :lol: Understand...have a good :sleeping:
Hammerhead20 has been AWOL since right before Christmas...kinda odd, he is a frequent flyer normally...
"Dave's not here man" :rofl: :lol: That's kinda scary with a pretty much cash only business!
Here's a pic where you can see the shim that I had to add between the new ram and the wedge...some of the difference was in the aftermarket...
Having been to plenty of FHC GTG's I have used lots of different splitters and it seems like many/most of them have those bolts looking like very...
It sounds like pine in a cat stove is almost as good as hardwoods...let us know! :thumbs:
You have Robins that can move logs?! :eek: :faint: Do they look like this Cardinal?! [IMG]
As long as its protected to not greater than 30A, should be ok.
That's my understanding too...I've personally never seen a residential size/type WH that called for larger than 10ga wire...but I'm no pro...
I can get one...
And the results?
Don't recall anyone saying that they have one that they love...its more like, meh, it sorta works, its ok.
X2! :yes: Only 1 question...why do you re-heat your hot water? :whistle: ;)
Oh I wasn't gonna fall asleep anytime soon, believe me! :rofl: :lol:
Dunno...no thermometer on it...oh, and those temps are the peak, and usually don't last long...I wouldn't ever try to run one that hot.