Beats the regular bench vise i currently use !! Lookin good :)
No offense....Id rather have that Stihl than "any" Earthquake :) Im really starting to like these "smaller" Stihls !!
Sweeeet ! Congrats . Cool little saw !!
Thats what I do...easy peasie !!
So did this saw sell ?
Heal up...you will be using that bad boy in no time !!
Sweet score indeed !!
We split 2 more cords than last year ..just because we wanted extra . Down to about 3 weeks worth left . Got some really good dead standing stuff...
Im always up to thinking about re-engineering things !! Sounds like an interesting idea :)
Count me in on that as well !
:thumbs:
I love the Stihl 170 and Echo 400 !! Very easy to do muffler mods on.....and they respond very well when done properly :) Great handling saws...
Awesome set-up...and plans !! Huge fan of the woodstove in the basement ...its how I grew up :)
I hate when that happens . Makes things pucker up !! P.S......sweet tracks on your quad !!!
:axe: Well said again !