:rofl: :lol:
Good deal !! Been cutting dead standing for a bit here . Gonna be mixing it in real soon . Still cant believe we are running low . But,.......its...
The crazy things we do just to go cut !!!! I think thats a cool way to go :)
Always...always...always....cut , split , dry your wood !! Good luck :)
Thats why theres never a video camera in our woods . No proof that there was ever a screw up :)
Good luck , be careful , and have fun !! My favorite wood to cut . It smells so good :)
Good points on how to tarp over the tops of the stacks ....and only on the top of the stack !! My family is in construction .....and we came...
Over my way...Pine isnt really abundant by any means . Little groves planted around the old farms...but thats about it . We are all hardwoods :)...
Lookin good ! We cut the whole tree up this way..right down to the very last twig !! That stuff comes in handy . Great pics..and good job :)
Great pics on how to do this job !!!!! P.S. I use an impact gun myself.....easy peezie :)
Nice classic firewood cutter there ! I love when guys put a video on :)
Cool work saw there !!
Cleaned up just fine...cant wait to hear how the mods go !!
Slow down fellas......now Ive got nothing to say :)
Good for you buddy...love a quick sale !!!
Cool story..and great pics ! Im glad im not the only one who pulls stuff out of fieds !!
SWEEEET !!!
WOW ! Nice saw ! Would fit next to the lil Dolmar 350...hmmmm !
Nice box !
Nice !! I tell ya what..I love Cherry ! Always used it in wood shop for my school projects too ....have fun :)