Hey thanks !!!! The stumps were left up so as to yank them out with my dads mini excavator ! Dug the roots out....then grabbed at the top of...
More random stuff...Ok..Ill stop...just brings up good memories ! This is the only way to clear....push and burn big :) [ATTACH] Had to cut the...
More pics ! Love the fall !!! [ATTACH] Hahahaha..I laughed when I saw this pic !! This was when I was a little younger , and I got so tired of...
That looks like a nice project ...just replacing the floorboards ..and maybe making some sides . I used that composite decking material on a...
Glad the bar worked out ! As for the 44..I hated to get rid of the old girl...it did quite a bit of cutting..and always put a smile on my face !!...
Just looking at your pic...looks like it has a nice cradle on the beam to keep the wood kind of contained...NICE !!
Looks great . That will do all you ever need to do !!! I agree..watch your feet...and watch out for that engine . I still dont understand why...
Its a fun project !! Only tools I used were a grinder and drill . Maybe the torch ! I know I had pics..but cant find em . The trailer is...
Making me hungry !! Been wanting to do more canning....get away from the crap at the stores..that comes from who-knows-where . All I jar-up so...
Great recycling job there...Impressive !!!
Really cool knife !!!
DUDE !!!!!!! Sweet project :)
Got warm enough for a bee inspection ! Been so cold...so not surprised that I lost 2 of 3 hives . But...the alive-hive was doing good . Got...
Trying to got through and organize all my pics into categories . Its taking me a long time..but will be worth it . Just figured Id post some...
Thats more of a kiln dried process :)
Hahahaha..nice !!!! Hey buddy ! Did that bar work for you ? Glad to see you over here man ! Sorry I bugged out of Another Site so fast....just...
Man..thats a bummer for sure :(
Understood !! Tried to sneak my dads RTV around the field yesterday . Was going good on top of snow really well...then it just dropped down about...
WOW !! That is one fine looking saw !! Congrats :)
Mixing in some dead standing stuff thats been being cut for a while . Yesterday ..some half dead Cherry and Tulip Poplar did the job just fine :)