Great score indeed . Love the pic !!
Great pics . P.S...Id love to have that loader too :)
Joe Dirt !!!! LOL Great pics btw :)
Nice work saw :)
All I have to say is.......................SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :)
WOW !! Nice haul :)
Great pics there !! I keep saying that I wish I had some of your hilly country on my property.......now I see why you want some of my flat land !!
Beautiful country there !!
Cool pic..and cool pup !! Reminds me of a coon hound treeing/bird dog pointing :)
Glad you are ok buddy . Its only a stupid mistake if one doesnt learn from it . We have all been there..even when we think we are darn near pro...
What great pics !! The great pics of the saws...to the awesome tracked ATV pulling logs !! I especially like the pic of you sitting on the log...
Nice haul ! We have some beach up this way....but not much . Hey... Is that one if the good old Poulan's in the back of he truck ?
Fan of Cherry as well !! Wish I had some slopes on my property like that ! I guess they are good to look at..but make it more challenging to get...
Beautiful country there !! Thanks for posting those pics . Sweet roads. More snow..and they would be tunnels :)
Glad to hear its running at least !!
Pretty cool tool !
Who needs a warranty !!!
Got rid of cable 4 years ago...and put up a little HD antenna on my roof . I get like 50 full HD channels for free...with a $30 antenna investment...
WOW COOL !! Can I come play too ? :)
Looks like a fantastic repair !! Thanks for the step by step with pics . This info will come in handy for many :)