Hey thanks guys !! I believe you are correct on the wood types...I even think there is some naked Tulip Poplar and little cherry poles in there...
Was wondering if you guys had , or know of , as saw that just never seems to fail ? No matter how little maint. is done to it . Just got me...
Running low enough on the wood supply...that the last few weeks have been dedicated for cutting some dead standing trees . I tell ya what....with...
Ive always been a hand filer too...........but wouldnt mind a bench grinder . I have heard good things :)
I really like this idea alot . Nice work !!
Freakin nice work man :) Love to see the truck and trailer loaded . Makes a fella feel darn good !
That is definetly what you call a score :)
Sounds like the perfect day buddy !!
The guy I talked to..said it wasnt even just the wintering issues. It was during the warm seasons as well ...which always vary as well . I have...
This paint color thing sounds familiar !! My girlfriend got involved with my new boxes last year...now I have one white hive , another one light...
Im not against that :) No mini mill for the mini boss !!
I think it depends on the supplier . Where I get them from....they dont get shipped up here for pickup till after the the last frost...give or...
Lookin good !! Congrats on the hive :) I paint all my hives. Less maintenance in the long run . Although....its a shame to cover up all that very...
Now Im looking to buy one..thanks :) LOL
That is one expensive tire :(
Ash is good :)
Major bummer :(
I agree...what a great idea !! I use some saws with the 3/8 LP chains....and the files are so small..that they end up just sliding out of the...
Im not too up on the Stihl saws.........but...I have ran an 026 Pro before . They seem like a nice saw with the 16 inch bar as stated above . I...
Glad to hear you like it !! Love that wood pile.....enough to make me jealous !!!