My brother is a landscape architect.....and he has an app on his phone that will tell him what species of plant he his looking at.....just by him...
I agree with the $175-$200 range .Good saws !
Looks like a Firewood Tree :)
Glad Im not getting that business just yet .
No worries here man !!
Sounds like everyone in the deal did well :) Feels good getting such positive feedback !!
Its weird...I just never really paid attention . Ive been stuck in certain areas on the forum...and I just decided to check out some other stuff ....
Good deal indeed !! Have fun :)
Ive had a Roku for quite awile now...and Im just now seeing that theres a FHC channel ?? I added the channel...Im gonna go check it out now :)
Thats really cool !!
You better send that up north here..Ill finish it up :)
Thanks for moving this thread over to where it needed to be !
Love the 254 and 257 !!
The 271 is very nice for me . Super light..and enough power for its intended purpose . It gets used way more than I ever thought because of how...
Thanks !! Stuff is pretty dry indeed . Still a little ice inside some of those big old cracks though !! No biggie..just a little popping in the...
Man ...thats weird how much you 2 have in common !!! Love your 257...and totally great pic :) I liked how his was bullet proof ....so I finally...
Nice thinkin !!! What a back-saver :)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Think about how many times we handle the firewood..from start ..to throwing it into the stove . This saves a huge step...and leaves more energy...
Sounds exactly like my Dad !!