Im still tempted by that beauty Carbine !! Ive been considering selling a few saws myself though .
Looks like some good firewood !! Be careful out there .
I could look at pics like that all day !!!
Amazing tree . I hope to see those in person someday !
I have a laptop..so I just turned it sideways !!!! Nice score of wood there :)
Sweeet saw !
SWEEET !!! Congrats :) Definetly report back...been thinking about one of those !
We have definetly all been there !!!
That is actually very true now !!! My family...not so enthused though :)
Lookin good !!!!
Love the Roku > On top of the free stuff...I get my Netflix through it as well . Its great...and a real money saver !! I also have a mini antenna...
Love all these comments...keep em coming !!! BTW...thats a cool 272xp there !!! I buy saws that look like that all the time . All that oil and...
I can vouch for this as well ! Always works like a charm...as long as they are free :)
Good friend indeed !!
Nice pics . I especially love the winter pic with the big old pine tree in it !
Great pic ! Love the Hemlocks . We seem them around my area some...mostly near or in the deeper ravines though .
Great story :)
Very nice pile !!
NIIICE !!!! Its nice cutting a nice tree like that !! Love the quad :)
Either cut it it with a small lil Echo 271 and burn the junk !!! Or sometimes cut the stuff up a little higher...then use my dads mini excavator...