:thumbs:
Nice work for sure !!! Had to stop cutting for next season...to cut more dead standing poles to get through the rest of this season :(...
Hahaha....cool commercial ! :rofl: :lol:
Nice saw ! I think its about the best deal going on a little saw !! Congrats . Id like to buy 2..and I dont even know why :)
This Poulan for sale here...is the real deal...........and its killin me :) :)
Any model of any brand of saw...that has the muffler choked down....and the carb limiter caps....is limited in performance and harder to start ....
SWEEET !!!
Sweeet pics !! My dad has the very same splitter. Doesnt look as new as yours anymore :) I plan on giving it a make-over this year...hopefully !
I grew up eating alot of "chicken" . Years later ....I found out it was rabbits !! I was so young..that I never noticed there were rabbits...
I somehow missed this thread :( Sounds like it worked out just fine...thanks to some good dudes :)
Times 2 !!
Great pics ! I love hauling branches in the pickup . When its time to unload......Ill grab a couple branches on the bottom of the stack...and yank...
Im surprised they made that saw so recently ! 7 years old...and new :)
Thank you sir !! Hey.....if it matters...I talked to Randy (Mastermind) about getting this saw "worked" on . He said he could put some more zip...
18 inch bar. Im running .325 on it now. New clutch drum and sprocket. Also can switch back to 3/8 ..... Still have the stuff !
Whether a big score..or little score..........it still a SCORE :) Nice work !
I cant believe no one is jumping on this yet !! Screamin good deal ! And Ill keep your words in mind for sure buddy :)
Good idea LOL !!!! Like your saw too man . I think your deal is the better one !! Its tough....I really like the saw.....but it just sits on...
Got this from a fellow member a while back . Did a fuel system cleanup....and its back up and running !! Fuel cap leaks...but I have another one...
This time it has to go fellas !! I figure if Carbine can get rid of a saw he wants to keep..so can I :) PLUS........Im saving up for a power...