Never was a 257xp . There was a 357xp though . The 357 is actually a hot rod compared to the 257 . The 257 was rated at like 3.7 or 3.8 h.p. With...
Use to have about 75 lanterns........but Im down to about 30 now . It got crazy there for awile :) Sorry for the mismatched pics..........in...
Figured Id mention that I share time between alot of hobbies . But my big ones are firewood/chainsaws.....and Coleman or Coleman style lanterns ,...
Did I mention that it has new gas and oil caps ....and a NOS clutch cover and brake ? Any trades/cash ideas ? I like the 50cc and down range ....
Im hooked on this channel now !!!
That stinks :( But sounds like you'll be up and running in no time !
Some of the nicest stacking Ive seen there...nice work :) Cute pup too :)
Good luck on all that was mentioned above :)
Sounds like a sweet set-up !! Hope it keeps working out :) P.S. I am a huge fan of the 170 and 180 . My 180 is so handy..that it comes along...
Any offers ????
Cool buy !!! Im looking to get one myself this year . Once you use them...you wonder why it took so long to buy one !!
Now thats some good stuff there !! Have fun :)
Cool deal !!!!!
Burn ...to me ...equals actual wood engulfed in flames :)
Love that first pic.....looks like a really good day !!
Looks like a cool indeed !!
Sounds like a great day !!
And the sun is shining :) Great day !
Perhaps............but all I know is...is that looks like some fun cuttin !!!
Lookin good !! Enjoy :)