Don't recall anyone saying that they have one that they love...its more like, meh, it sorta works, its ok.
X2! :yes: Only 1 question...why do you re-heat your hot water? :whistle: ;)
Oh I wasn't gonna fall asleep anytime soon, believe me! :rofl: :lol:
Dunno...no thermometer on it...oh, and those temps are the peak, and usually don't last long...I wouldn't ever try to run one that hot.
[ATTACH]
That's because your paint is still curing! :rofl: :lol: Every time you get near, or certainly if you exceed the previous high temp, the paint will...
"Clearance sale" :rofl: :lol:
I've seen where farmers take big ole offroad truck/loader tires and cut them in half to bolt to a scraper blade for pushing cow poo down the alley...
Truth...its like 4x4 for your 4x2! Not kidding!
That works because opening the door (wide open...just cracking it makes an inferno) breaks the negative pressure on the firebox that makes the...
Walked away, and took the swag shop with...I think...
Dang it...muh trailer warranty just expired last week! :hair: :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
There was a guy on that other site that had a big ole leaky house and he was running a wood furnace to carry the base load, and a large pellet...
Steel starts to have a lil color at about 900*F, depending on lighting conditions, cherry red is about 1500*F!
You would think so...but I had some wood that went rotten after laying wet with soaked frass...
At that price you may as well flip the gas/oil/electric furnace on and relax...
I was always told they only like "damp" wood...so once it dries they move on.
Yeah it's been a bit for both I think...
Wow NH mountain man ! :eek:
Aww comeon...! We need pics, we need pics, we need pics! :ithappened: Just crop them a bit, they'll go!