Maybe paint/sell some "high dollar pics"? :whistle:
No problem sir...we fix you up real nice! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Whadja do, hafta rent a portapooper?
^ ^ ^ ?
Looks like fun! How do you freeze up a line in 49* weather?
The manometer reading needs to be taken between the damper and the stove.
Nope. Between the stove and the damper. Sounds good...those are super common numbers...highest I've seen on any stove is -0.08". Set it to zero...
Yes, drill a hole in the stovepipe between the stove and the damper...I keep it simple, just get a piece of copper tubing 1-2' long, bend it into...
Seen this locally...ad says its a '95 Toyota Hiace 3/4 ton 4x4 diesel, 151k miles, dealer asking $10.5k [ATTACH]
Or more...
Yup, that would probably be first choice...I find it hard to believe that some AW hydro oil wouldn't do a pretty good job...
Same for me...although it may have been from debris that was still in my eyebrow or eyelash from work...
I'm sure your wife could find something for you...:whistle: ;) :startled: :rofl: :lol:
Yup, I'm using used motor/gear oil at that point...
Here's one that can be adapted to whatever...you can find 5% off new customer discount codes for it too....
Not fun...been there!
The one I always use is "that boy could tear up a steel ball bearing"! :rofl: :lol:
And a sanity test! :eek: :faint:
Checking on progress...:binoculars:
Could take a standard store bought horizontal/vertical and make it into a platform style splitter like walt did...