I scored a new 10ga 100' RV cord for $50 for mine. :) Pennies per day, literally.
Yes, they look like big time terrorists to be feared...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Ok, I see what the issue is here...yes, we are using the meter backwards (as far as how its labeled) and you caught me...I did say -0.08" was the...
Yes
Yup, you got it.
X2...that whole Echo line doesn't look like it would be much more of a "pro" splitter than what you have...certainly not enough so to justify...
What model is it...maybe I can look up the specs on it...
Its 240V? A 20 ton (+) machine will have a 240V motor on it I'm sure...
Speed is pretty much determined by the pump and cylinder size, not the motor type...in my case I was going for something in the sub 9 second out n...
Worlds largest coo-coo clock! :thumbs: [IMG]
I just got mine fired up tonight...just long enough to split up 3-4 cherry logs, but I think ima gone like it! If you have power near where you...
Well, I was able to make the inaugural run of the "electron to firewood converter" today...and...it works! :dancer: Had to lower the system relief...
Ideally when things are good n hot the reading would max out about where its at in the first pic (-0.06") Someone needs to close that damper...:)...
What are we looking at there? Rolls of rubber?
Reviews are getting to be a waste anymore IMO...most of them don't seem legit...I read the negative reviews first (or at least look how many there...
That link wont open, but I'm sure they are spendy from the wrong place...here is a quick Menards search, or I'd be tempted to just adapt up any...
No...no there's not! :rofl: :lol:
Low flow fixtures restrict the flow and can make it take a couple minutes for the hot water to get there...whereas with the on demand circulator...
You offered $2k cash?