Woodwhore imagine how cool it would have been 100 years ago it see a steam engine passing by from your spot!
Personally I think hemlock would make better firewood than birch. And a white birch are prone bending and snapping under snow/ice load. Very...
Me too
That’s smart. A coworker hit me with the bucket on Friday it wasn’t full force and I was watching and had an escape rout luckily. I kinda snapped...
Funny, most view hemlock as a weed. We used to have some big ones here when I was growing up but the were cut before I took ownership of the property.
I have the work tunes as well. I like them except when it’s hot out they get very sweaty.
I gotta do another one of those and not overcook it! The local Brazilian meat shop is a bit intimidating as I don’t speak Portuguese and they...
I’m 5’6” and my wife is shorter, 8 foot ceiling is plenty for us. I thought about making it small like a hobbit house but then it would loose...
And done for today. I’m really regretting saving a few bucks using rough sawn for the trim. It’s not fun to paint. Some what considering ripping...
8x12 footprint. 8 foot walls, they should be good for a while. My wife is shorter than me so they won’t be basketball players!
[ATTACH] Second and final coat. I kinda hoping the stain that I plan to use on the trim is no good. Lol did I say how much I hate painting.
Took a break from work to pick some berries with the family. [ATTACH]
You are welcome Molly! I don’t really get any reaction to PI but you may have noticed the mystery rash on my arms it showed up last week and I’m...
I’m glad you were able to get it where it needs to be safely! And thanks for the tour of your firewood oasis in the big city. I’m sure it goes...
[ATTACH] And got a coat of stain on. I’m kicked. Enough sweat to soak my undies! Common January!
[ATTACH] Fixed the wonky trim.
Yeah, head/party boat are the same. With less pressure the fish didn’t get picked off as fast.
The fishing was awesome early season when the head boats were shut down! It is unfortunate that you missed your trip.
Reference?
Good for you for waiting to find out! We found out the sex of our first child but waited till birth with #2. Made an already amazing experience...