They had a cooler case with a pile of vac wrapped cuts. Grab and go no translating.
[ATTACH]
Beef top sirloin cap.
[ATTACH] Yeah buddy!
I’m going to do just that today!
Not a need per say but my boy has me On the hunt for a set to go in his bedroom.
Whatch doin with that bunk bed Canadian border VT?
Plently of New England folk posting picks of work done during the summer in the heat. Some of us work outside in it as well. Maybe it’s a Dow East...
When the going gets tough the tough keep going. Sometimes you have to suck it up and get the job done irregardless. Well done.
With the quad rail you should have no prob finding accessories. Depends on what you want to spend.
I guess those folks haven’t been to Maine. Where the tooth brush was invented.
I was thinking I’d see something g like this [ATTACH]
What will you be mounting it to?
Looks like it’s going to be a 3 tee shirt day!
Go God only knows what’s at the bottom of that place.
We used to raise hell out there. Have you been to the quarry? Fun jump just gotta make it over the tree growing out below. It’s probly posted now...
Japanese Beatles are tearing my place up!