A fellow granite head! Nice property and animal harvest!
:whistle:Got me there skeet. That reminds me I have been wanting to build a still....
Maybe it was Putin?
When I left last year all current ford models had recalls. Some minor some not so much.
From someone that worked at a ford dealership for years it would be wise to wait a couple years for the bugs to get worked out. there was a...
My colors changed on there own a week or so ago. I thought I hit a button when I was getting into the beers but I guess I’m not the only one.
I can’t wait for some cooler weather myself. Summer Is good but I hate feeling like a wet dish rag most of the day.
I wonder if the will strap a pallet to a pallet when shipping? That will confuse a lot of truck drivers!
You can change it in your preferences.
Yeah, it seems like an additional step. I don’t think ill try boiling but might do some in the sous vide for s’s and g’s.
Could build a pallet out of 2x4’s.
Dude at work suggested I should boil sausages before putting them on the grill. He looked at me like I had two heads when I said I had never heard...
Mop it with laundry dropping sauce, life Is good [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Elote was the plan but I ran out of time to pick up ingredients. Grilled corn it is.
[ATTACH] Yum!
[ATTACH] The ghetto Webber is cranking!
That’s a bunch o chicken tits!
Buncha noobs at the barn this morning. Pics forthcoming. Helped a class a driver get his 10 wheeler hooked up to his trailer. Dude said he worked...
No pickled herring? Gramps always said you arnt a true sweed if you don’t eat sill.
Amongst my fishing buddy’s my nickname is master baiter!