Strange just a few miles away it was windy and some rain but no “big event”
The reason I would not want an LP tank less heater is the price of LP. If you use less than 500 gallons a year the price delivered is crazy like...
That thing is huge! Will need some equipment and big doors to move/install!
:binoculars:
The department of energy and environmental protection are the same entity? They are most certainly here it’s just strange that the power's that...
But the state biologists say there are no mountain lions in Maine?
The sous vide sausages were a hit!
I take no offense from folks on the internet!
[ATTACH]
What did I do now?
What nobody’s cooking this weekend?!
And the sky opened up as I put the rib on. Guess I need a conex box! [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Did some sausages in the sous vide, giving them some color before the ribs go on.
That guy must have one small...bank account balance left.
Marinaded flanken ribs from the brazi meat market. [ATTACH]
That’s a hells forge? I’ve hade one in a shopping cart for months haven’t pulled the trigger.
Whatch hammering on skeet?
Just walked past a pile of bundles wrapped in plastic at the gas station 12$! For 5 splits!
[ATTACH] Guess I need some ramps.
Do you have a “scrounging sense” like spider man?