Yeah, I hurt myself enough unintentionally. I do like the little doodad that you put inline of the plug wire with the clear lens. But, I can never...
To be honest I am still working on the three year plan so oak isn’t the best choice yet. Someday I’ll get there.
Yeah I kinda use the starting fluid to check spark. If it pops there must be some spark. Kinda the lazy route:whistle:
I agree 100% many of my wood burning friends turn their nose up at maple but burn wet oak. :picard:
Starting fluid?
Can we step back and look at this from the other side of the coin? If I lived out of town and was trying to take care of a property as well as my...
:zip:
Just a campfire it and old rim.
[ATTACH]
Nah the greenery hides the big tank! I’m glad you and Dumf were able to beat them down. Round here propane is in high demand. A pizz ant like me...
For life advice like “ the squeaky wheel gets the grease” who wouldn’t pay Benjamin’s. :rofl: :lol:
But I already put the check in the mail.
I told them to take their tank and stuff it where the sun don’t shine. I can get what I need at a welding supply house I drive by daily for 2.79...
Of course I asked.
This guy has an answer for everything! I don’t have much leverage buying less than 20 gallons a year. They could care less having me as a customer.
I don’t have any pics but I’ll make the old lean to against a tree with some sticks. I have seen a cool blind made out of cord wood on here...
Seems you find wood around every corner Woodwhore! Good for you!
Everybody and property are ok and you got some wood sounds like a win to me!
I was using LP for a gas fire place a couple times a year. When the lady asked why I wanted them to come get their tank I told her I didn’t think...