For whatever reason I’m not able to post the link here’s a screenshot. [ATTACH]
Have some of these installed on several manufactures high mileage engines all diesel. No problems that I have heard
Yup, that’s the fancy way I’d say there is slop in the wedge running down the track on my spitter. :whistle: fixed my fat finger!
It will be great for that! I carry one when I’m pulling a trailer or on a long trip Incase of a flat.
The battery guns are much heavier and larger than pneumatic. ok for short bursts but not great for everyday all day sessions. One of the guys...
[MEDIA]
I have often thought about doing something similar as my splitter will take a 24 inch round but I never cut more than 20 inch. I’d be interested...
Wouldn’t the bolt heads bite into the wood to keep it from sliding. I think I would leave them for that purpose.
Yes sir! These boys do good work.:rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
Huh?
The epa squeezed the reliability out of the Diesel engine. In this case older technology is better.
Did ya boil them first?:D
Can’t wait!
Oh I’m sorry about the wimp comment, since you suggested it I figured it was fair game.
Dude! Don’t wimp it!
A fork could be dangerous if you are an idiot. Like with anything in life moderation is key.
Perhaps the software on the Subaru had a miscalculation...
Used to be an older Chevy 1 ton up at the Maine property. The hold down for the distributor was a bit stripped, the wires were shot. Sometimes you...
Could always bring it to Barney.