1123 084 1060 b is the number stamped on the housing.
Hourly rates at dealers around here are 125$+
Yikes!
Ok I’ll see what I can come up with.
[ATTACH]
Reminds me of grandpa’s “wimpy burger” he used onion, pepper and bread crumbs. He passed long ago I’ll have to try to replicate it sometime.
I use my charcoal grill to sear. I suppose the whole cook could be done on the grill but I tend to over cook so sous vide to a temp lower than...
Looking for a ms230c recoil housing. I don’t need the guts but if they are there that’s ok. I have seen them for cheap on eBay but would rather...
the height of the bed and no dump would make Me want to pass for a firewood rig. It would be fun off road tho! Throw a dozen of you buddies and a...
Fun times!
That must be nice my neighbor only calls when he needs something.
Tropical storm Kyle has things turned up a bit. Either way beach days are fun!
Heavy surf today. Keep an eye on him. Have fun!
I wonder if Bubba knows Barney? What do you think Dumf?
I have heard of the campfire but these trucks leak so much that a fire would be bad. I have had to make a tarp tent with a salamander heater to...
I’m curious about the restrictions about campfire wood?
D. I.= Destination imagination?
They crashed into what?
Hmm I didn’t think about that. Good info!
Not something that gets used on a daily driver but when a truck sits on the side of the highway for weeks in New England February ( believe it or...