Where are you located Rowerwet?
The temptation is real!
[ATTACH] Cheating on the gas tonight!
And they laid them out for viewing for 3 days in the parlor! story behind the family Maine house built in 1760’s: the old man passed in the...
Looks like New Hampshire and Vermont! :rofl: :lol:
Just this past year I was in what sounds like a similar situation. Worked for an employer for 17 years right out of highschool. I worked hard and...
Spit on it!
[ATTACH] My employer has a couple of these trailer pumps. It can be fun to run or a total nightmare. We never do more than 10 yards in one pour....
too bad you arnt closer I’d bring the schwing by!
Excellent glad it made its way there. My point is irrelevant now.
I think I would be concerned the pallet might “rack” causing the 2x4’s to lay over. Forklift operators can be careless...
Baby shark is terrible! It has been banned here!
[ATTACH]
How well do the thankless units dehumidify?
Thanks farmer steve! Appreciate it!
Used to work with a guy that had the Mongo nickname. Dude would get upset about something and literally punch himself in the head multiple times....
Say what! I gotta look into this. Then the Dino juce burner will be strictly backup!
Thank you sir!
Yikes!
I can’t get the video to work but I would say you are on the right track with the needle/float. Is there a fuel shut of on the unit? If not I...